Time till show start
The Intersection of Towing and Business
5 Reasons to Attend the 2018 Tow Summit
The towing and recovery industry continues to undergo rapid changes. Keeping your eye on the road has a much broader meaning than sitting behind a steering wheel. Moving forward, your company must address technology, HR issues, tax changes, legislation … and much more. Don’t face these issues alone. Attend this year’s Tow Summit to access the tools to help you face what’s headed your way.
- Insight: The towing industry is not alone in its challenges to hire and keep dispatchers. Hear how other industries, including a large police dispatch center, are addressing similar problems on the Dispatch Dilemma panel.
- Expertise: You’ve heard about and read the hype about tax reform. Now hear the truth from Ron Mills, a CPA at Carr, Riggs & Ingram, about how your business could be impacted by the new tax plan.
- Intrigue: Hear more from Tennessee Homeland Security special agent Barry Crotzer as he continues last year’s discussion topic on how to prepare for Terrorism Threats on Today’s Roadways.
- Income: A lot of towing businesses do not collect up to 10% of potential income either through incomplete invoices or short pay from vendors. Are you leaving money on the table?
- Fun: Nashville, Tennessee ranks 8th on Travel & Leisure 2017 list of America’s Favorite Cities. Come to Nashville for the Tow Summit and find out. You’ll run out of time!
Gaylord Opryland Resort: $199/night plus taxes and fees
Reduced room rate available Tuesday, July 24 – Saturday, July 28.
- Second/Third Attendee from Same Company: $941.50 each
Association Member Discounted RateValid only for associations that have negotiated discounted rates
- Second/Third Attendee from Same Company: $871.50
Arizona Professional Towing & Recovery Association
Association of Professional Towers (OH)
California Tow Truck Association
Garden State Towing Association (NJ)
Idaho State Towing Association
Statewide Towing Association (MA)
Sunshine State Towing Association (FL)
Tennessee Tow Truck Association
Texas Towing & Storage Association
Towing & Recovery Association of America
Towing & Recovery Association of Georgia
Towing & Recovery Association of Ohio
Towing & Recovery Professionals of Colorado
Bet You Know an Outstanding Leader
Nominate an outstanding client for the annual Dave Jones Leadership Award for recognition by towing industry peers in four categories: Leader, Teacher, Vision and Dedication.
Executive Director, Statewide Towing Association
The Towing & Recovery Management Summit thanks the following sponsors for supporting this one-of-a-kind event bettering the industry:
This is the only official site by which attendees can book their Summit hotel rooms. Do not go through any other housing service, it is a scam. Exhibitor reservations are booked through Brenda Faulman, email@example.com.